Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Botanical Gardens... we love this place!

Seems like as soon as the weather is remotely warm, I hurry over to our Botanical Gardens.  It's a win-win, as I think I have said before.  We all get to enjoy God's creation... love seeing names of plants I like and don't know, so I'm learning and growing in my love of gardening AND they have 2 slides and several other fun kids things like walking thru the caterpillars mouth and thru his body until he becomes a butterfly... so girls get some Vitamin D and enjoy the sunshine.  We did take baby along, but she didn't make it into the pictures so I will add a photo of her from when we were playing in the driveway!




Doesn't Lover have a great eye for photography... or maybe he was hungry for some kale?

1 comment:

abbiegrace said...

would you believe that we've never been to the Botanical Gardens??? I can't believe it myself.

Glad y'all had fun.
Love the pics!