Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catching up/Bruiser






This should be the title for every post. I think I'll just look at this first year of my blog as a trial run. Ok, no more comments about my lack of good bloggership.


Things to catch up on:


Bruiser will be called such b/c she cannot stay scratch or bruise free. She seems to run into trouble however she can, but a primary way is in our driveway. The girls have great fun riding "scooters" (nothing like scooters) down our sloped drive. When Bruiser first started doing it, I could see the danger. My mom insisted on a helmet, but we never got one... hmm, might've been a good investment. Here are some pics of Bruiser. She got a black eye at my parents' house falling into the corner of the TV cabinet.

1 comment:

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

OUCH! cutest dress in the world and then that shiner... priceless. What in the he_ _ are you doing wearing an eco T-shirt? Sorry for the drama, thought it made it funnier...I am so cracked up at your save the planet shirt. Miss you, may call you. jd