Welcome to our blog!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008










Just needed to document some daily activities. Nucky really enjoys helping TSG out. That's what she's doing in this picture. Everytime I call, correct or give a command to TSG, Nucky feels the need to help it get accomplished. Maybe I should be grateful for the help, but it seems to end in crying.

She adores playing with water and will do so for 45 minutes to an hour at a time if I just leave her alone. She really likes to pour water in sippy cups and then put the lids on and serve them to me. She has a wonderful imagination when it comes to active play. I really love how she is often feeding her "friends." If you ask her what their names are, the answer is first "Blah" and then if there are more, they have names like "Mah" and "Tah" and "Bah." I always suggest other names like Hannah or Elizabeth... she prefers the monosyllabic utterances.

We all love jumping and playing on the bed. Oh, I need to post one of this same activity with our friend Little Street Fighter (his alias in case you were wondering of his parent's sanity) and his sister Little Ninja when we visited.... time elapses... i can't figure out how to do it without it coming up as the first pic... help, JD.



No comments: