Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A very happy Thanksgiving









Yep, way behind on blogging. I can't leave out Thanksgiving and jump to Christmas but sickness has prevented me from updates.

We had our second bi-annual Thanksgiving trip to St Simon's Island, GA with just our little family. So much fun to have down time for the 4 of us. We enjoyed riding bikes the most, but also loved feeding the ducks, eating some delicious seafood and seeing the Yellow Jackets beat Georgia for the first time in 7 years?
Funny story... I took Nucky to a playground while TSG took her nap one day. I took my book and was contentedly reading on a bench when I looked up to check on Nucky and saw her up on the slide platform with her pants and underwear around her ankles. Humiliated, I quickly and discreetly asked what she was doing, to which she replied, "My bottom itches!" I ran up there and took care of things but I still laugh over the mental picture.

No comments: